xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qwijibow

Half-life 2 Ending. potential spoiler.

Potential Spoiler below..-----------------Half life 2 is an AMASING game...amasing AI, amasing graphics, amasing playability.... just amasing !but i thought the ending was rather poor.just stopping the administrator escape ?no plot was revealed, no information about the overlords or whatever they were called.in half life 1, you go and kill the queen alien and suposebly save the world...did that have no effect apart from stoping the aliens from being able to teleport over ?ok, the ending leaves the foor open for a 3rd half-life, but still.. i would have prefered to fight a boss at the end... or seen a cool end game sequence, instead, there is just a congratulations from G-Man and a good night till next time.apart from a little dissapointment when the end game credits played, it was a very very great game..one good thing about the ending was when time froze before the blast wave hits you :)what do you guys think ?

I definitely think half life 2 was a great game. I think the story was coolor in Half Life 1 though.Half life 2 had some pretty emmersive levels though and some pretty fun sequences. There actually was a boss battle at the end. Perhaps it wasnt a moving enemy, but shooting the thing Dr. Breen was in was kind of like the boss battle. As far as the ending goes, it would have been nice to get more information about the story, but at least it leaves room for half life 3