xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snlildude87

Bittorrent Client What is your favorite BT client?

What is your favorite BitTorrent client?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use BitTornado because it's very reliable for me, although at times, the GUI seems to freeze, and I get very mad when that happens because I leave the computer on for a long time, so when I get back, I expect a finished download.I've also tried BitComet. I don't know if this is me, but the torrent seems to take SO much longer to finish downloading than it does on BitTornado. If you've experienced this, post below.Shareaza is another client that I've tried, but it doesn't seem to handel torrents very well.

yea i agree bit torrent is something i used to use but now the sites that have all the torrent files are making it so you have to or become a paying member for their stuff. So i dont use it anymore and i dont recommend it unless theres a good site out there.

Well, BitTorrent 4.0.0.0 is the original BitTorrent by Bram Cohen - I just didn't put the version because I know that some of these clients update their software quickly, but thanks for bringing that up to those who didn't get the news.

hmm, so which Bitcomet should I vote for, the one on the top or the one on the bottom? :angry:I recently switched to it from Azureus, nice and fast, I like it.

i use bittornado cuz its the most fastest and easy to use one out there. Ive used the orignal one and ABC but i got sick of them cuz i dunno why the speeds would be slow on it. Bittorando is good overall but sumtimes when i close it it freezes and it still runs in the backround which pisses me off but its still good :angry:

I don?t know which is the best bittorrent client. I?ve only installed Azureus... bacause of his Java platform and I didn?t had any problem so I don?t think about changing to another... Anyway, I don?t think Bittornado could reach faster speeds with my connection and Azureus is very easy.

i use bittornado and in general i'm pretty happy with it, but i don't use it very much. my friend uses azureus which he says is really good, but he's gotta cable modem and does a lot more downloading.yah, though, mine freezes up sometimes as well. and i don't even leave it open for a long period of time either.

First i must say that i don't like bit torrent very much... i have used it and downloaded a few things... when i used bit torrent then i had bitcomet as the client and i was pretty satisfied with it..but now i've deleted all torrents form my computer and all torrent-related things..

Before i've used Azareus... but now i use Exeem... Great program, very fast and powerful... It's new and it need some code optimization... but work good

I use BitTornado because it's very reliable for me, although at times, the GUI seems to freeze, and I get very mad when that happens because I leave the computer on for a long time, so when I get back, I expect a finished download.

I've also tried BitComet. I don't know if this is me, but the torrent seems to take SO much longer to finish downloading than it does on BitTornado. If you've experienced this, post below.

Shareaza is another client that I've tried, but it doesn't seem to handel torrents very well.

58300[/snapback]

BitTornado ROCKS!!! it lets u choose the upload speed so that u can download what u want first and then seed!!!Unlike other Clients where its automatic. Also this client picks up more peers/seeds as it has this magnet that is soo strong that it works and works

When I started using BitTorrent I started out with the standard client. I'm not sure which version it was back then, but I remember that I didn't like the standard client very much. So I tried several different client with various amounts of success.I stumbled across BT++, which worked nicely for a while, but then suddenly it stopped working, loading the torrent but not downloading anything. So then my search for a new client began again, the first one I tried was ABC, which worked nicely and I've stuck to it ever since.