xisto Community
Final)arkJon

My Site Isnt Working And It Should Be... ?

it is working for me too. check to make sure that you typed in the correct web url in your browser.

it works for me as well. However finaldark.uni.cc doesnt.. Have you tried accessing finaldark.trap17.com? Maybe uni.cc is down? Or you (or a hacker :angry:)could have blocked your own IP

finaldark.uni.cc is missing a record in the nameservers. You have to create a DNS record and point it to the ns1.trap17.com and ns2.trap17.com. Then you have to park the domain name in your cPanel.
DNS record for finaldark.uni.cc

It takes 24 to 48 hours for DNS changes to propagate to all the nameservers on the internet.

Nils

I don't think there are any free "domains" (cough) that are reliable, if I was you I would just buy a domain. It's a small investement and you get a lot of features together with it.

UNI.CC is slowly losing it's reliability, since the begining of Januaray, it's been havig many server problems, encountering DOS-hacks, and DNS problems, right now when i checked it, it's still down.