xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
l337 Nurse Pedestrian

Half Life 2 Im stuck at this one part

I recently got Half-Life2, and despite all the trouble of the wretched Steam, it's fun (even though I'm runnin on dial-up). Anywho, I've played it a bit, and now I'm stuck. It's after the area where you go inside the house, and you get the rocket to destroy the incoming ship. Then you take the go kart-looking thing around the beach, then there's this one place where it's like a small town above and there's aliens on the beach. You go up the ramp and you shoot the guys. It's the place where the crane is. I don't know what to do there. Can anyone help?

You have to get in the crane, and pick up a container to knock down the bridge over to the other side. Then you have to pick up the buggy with the crane and put it on the side with the containers. Then, drive through the warehouse. Hope that helped.