xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki1405241479

Ebay.. funny

hmmm i may be wrong but i don't think this topic should go here. But yes some people are very crazy and also it's not illegal for some reason :), somehow the freaks have found loop holes so they can get away with this crap.

Moved it to the lobby, don't post junk in the what if section. post it here in the lobby. If you are posting to get hosting, then find some topics that matches the forum. Continue to post junk in the what if forum, and I'll remove more hosting credits than the post gave you.

read the TOS and other instructions, if you don't then you may end up with not posting rights and no hosting.

If you need a lighter forum to post and you don't feel like participating in the forum you can post at (and receive the same quality hosting) http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?
This is another afiliate forum that are a little lighter on the forums and not as strict as here. :)
If you decide to stay, be serious and participate and we will do everything we can to help you get hosted. If you have a question ask and we will help (if we can)

Nils