xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xevian

Change Of Password Something is wrong...

This just is not my day... I went to the cpanel, then i changed my password to ************ and when i tried to relog in, it just kept saying that I entered the wrong password...Can someone help me reset my password? :)I blanked out your password for security.

Edited by spacewaste (see edit history)

I can't reset your password...I tried it but for some reason after three logings it gives me the login menu again instead of the page that lets me etheir login to ur cpanel with ur username n password....N under that there should be a link that lets you reset it.Just hit the reset button there and you should be fine.I just hope you provided the right email address inside your cpanel. Cuz it sends you the password to your account to that e-mail address.If none of those work just pm opaque with your account info and he will reset it for you :)

Thanks spacewaste... I'll give it a try and see if it works! Oh and the censored thing... Its not my password... I should rephrase my words next time... Sorry for the misunderstanding!It does not work... Guess I have to do it the other way...