xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
friso

Smileys Edited :)s

hey all,

this topic is - as you could have guessed from the title - about smileys.

you can post you own edited smileys here, or the ones you have found somewhere, and you would like to share. i've got a RAR archive, and i added it, but i haven't made any of them... this is my favourite:Posted Image

please all post your favourite smileys, as long as they aren't in the standard package used in Xisto.. :) (<- like that one) and if you made one yourself, you definetely gotta post it!

hey guys,

why doesn't anyone else reply? Posted Image

anyway: i found a site, and it's got a smiley generator...

you can find it here: WenPigsFly Smiley Generator and i really think you should take a look! it's just fun to make all kinds of custom smileys... Posted Image

my favourite customized smileys are:

......Posted Image......

Posted Image.....Posted Image

and just one more: Posted Image

btw: you probably already noticed, but all of these smilies are from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/...

Cool smily generator, 'cept you can only use IPB-style smiley background. It'd be cool if they had a database of smiley backgrounds for different forum software, especially MyTopix, which I use.... :)

hey all,

this topic is - as you could have guessed from the title - about smileys.

you can post you own edited smileys here, or the ones you have found somewhere, and you would like to share. i've got a RAR archive, and i added it, but i haven't made any of them...  this is my favourite:Posted Image

please all post your favourite smileys, as long as they aren't in the standard package used in Xisto.. :D (<- like that one) and if you made one yourself, you definetely gotta post it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well that's pretty cool..SmileyWorld.com 's got a lot of smiley stuff..

There's a smiley dictionary where you can vote for your favorite smiley's ... As the name indicates, it' s a world of smiley's.

Here is my favourite:

I call it a Heineken moment on New Years eve.

That's cute