xisto Community
soleimanian

Verify Whether Your Friend Have Been Received

You can verify whether your friend have been received your email by Outlook.For this :1-select Options from Tools menu ,and then go to Receipts tab.2- press Secure Receipts and tick “Request a Secure receipt for all digitally signed messages” and finally click Ok.Be successfulsoleimanian

Wont you also need to setup an public/Private encryption keypair ?and get all your friends to import your public key into their keyring ?

yeh sometimmes you dont even get the reciepts from the person you sent it to. they can just say no to send you a reciept. well thats what i do when i get the reciepts when i open the email.it can be annoying for the user that does it. after a while you can classify it as junk mail, then turn off the reciepts. dont you get a email telling you, if your sent email didnt send? i think you only get this on hotmail...

or all digitally signed messagesâ

i thought e-mails were digitally signed with encryption keys !?!?

what other methods are there of digitally signing documents ?

i thought e-mails were  digitally signed with encryption keys !?!?

what other methods are there of digitally signing documents ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

don't tell me that u didn't know this... emails are not signed with encryption keys by default! if u use pop email, then i suggest you should make a PGP public key so that people can send you encrypted messages.. you can also digitally sign your messages..

PGP is a very powerful encryption system.. you can download a free version from https://www.symantec.com/products/information-protection/encryption the download links are in the bottom... mac users... good news they have a mac version also.

Hello freinds!

I find this topic really helpful in solving out mailing querries. My problem is that sometimes, the mail I receive is corrupted. Is there any procedure by which the sender can trace that the mail he has sent is not delivered in the desired format? Could you please guide me regarding this issue and tell me is there any software available that can help me out? ? Anticipating your reply.

Manpreet Kaur
Website designer
http://www.economynews.in/

My problem is that sometimes, the mail I receive is corrupted.

Which kind of corruption do you have ?Pure ascii English text mails should never be corrupted.
National language characters have problems so should be avoided between persons not having the same Windows installation (English for UK people, greek for greece people, etc..)
I also have heard about arabic characters shown as drawings and not real text.
But pure English text is supposed to never have problems, so you should send all your mails as text (not html)
And of course attached files can have download problems, so if the attached file is corrupted you simply have to put it again on your hard disk.

don't tell me that u didn't know this... emails are not signed with encryption keys by default! if u use pop email, then i suggest you should make a PGP public key so that people can send you encrypted messages.. you can also digitally sign your messages..PGP is a very powerful encryption system.. you can download a free version from https://www.symantec.com/products/information-protection/encryption the download links are in the bottom... mac users... good news they have a mac version also.

Hi,

I want to know more about Encryption System i.e. how to download and use it. How can it is beneficial?
What exactly PGP is? How this system works?

thanks in advance

Jasmine Cruz
Researcher
http://www.economynews.in/