xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Andy1405241479

Peer2mail Anybody use it?

Well, i was searching the web and I saw P2M.. didnt have a clue what it was..

So, decided to look into it and it seems really cool!

Site: Peer2Mail.com

You can use the P2M software to store and share files using gmail or similar email accounts!

You can even add passwords to the files to make it more secure.

Seems a great tool for sharing files with friends and family! Especially if you also have loads of gmail invites that you cant get rid of!

Andy :)

I've heard about these kind of softwares before. They're good for gmail, because it's got 1gb to store all your files. It's kinda like a hack, but not illegal. I don't know if it violates gmail's terms and services though.

ive seen this around the internet. its too new so im not really fond of it. seen it loads of times on "them" sites. probably the next stage of illegal file sharing from "p2p".kinda tried the program but got kinda complicated and confusing so i just left it. maybe it catch on into the future. maybe it might even be on the news or press... who knows?

Just found Peer2Mail and its a pretty good program. You finally can use your space on gmail to store large files. I've tried it by uploading a large file to free up space on my harddrive and it worked great. I definitely recommend this program.

Its not slow, just with walla that suck in speed. And gmail have started to close every account that uses to much bandwith. If all the others follow after P2M wont be possible anymore :)