xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joshthegreat

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Combos Whats your best combo?

Well my best THUG 2 combo is around 60 million, I find that If you seriously vary your tricks to a huge extent you'll end up getting much higher scores. If you want to get higher scores try using up your grind of a manual balances in one go at seperate times, thsi way you can keep you balance going for even longer. Also, when you get enough air, ALWAYS, do a double-button tap flip.A tip for scoring points on flatground is that when you land onto a manual try tapping R2 so you do a pivot and turn 180 on your backtrucks, this is quite hard to get used to but it seriously boosts your points.

Gotta love TH games. My favouite is still the first. Best combo, warehouse level, through the "secret" room, 250000 points. Doesn't sound like a lot compared to today's games, but anyone who's played it knows it's harder than it sounds. Manuals my *bottom*...

I wouldn't know my high as I don't play for points, when I play(..which is always online) I style, I'm not the best although I can name the best IMO any day <.<(cough n3kr0.xT cough) but I'm still working on stuff, like for one I use special grinds too much....And sometimes I tag *****, still wanna get 51 in training >.< for those who don't know there is exactly 51 tags in training, and I've seen it done, I still can't get over 40 though.

I do skate realisticly as I can lots of the time but sometimes I just wonna go crazy with combos. Just let out all your virtual adrenaline. Heres a decent trick whihc looks great, doesn't get you much points but what the hey. Go to Australia and go to the stairset infront of you when you start. Get special and do a focus Nollie BS 180 heepflip down them. It rules.

I wouldn't know my high as I don't play for points, when I play(..which is always online)  I style, I'm not the best although I can name the best IMO any day <.<(cough n3kr0.xT cough) but I'm still working on stuff, like for one I use special grinds too much....

And sometimes I tag *BLEEP*, still wanna get 51 in training >.< for those who don't know there is exactly 51 tags in training, and I've seen it done, I still can't get over 40 though.

58547[/snapback]

Hey, I dunno if I know you, but i think it is great that you style, and play online.. the only real way to get good is to play with real ppl online IMO, and as for the best stylest I dunno n3kro, I would say if you think he is good then koo but I could name a few IMO that is good, ( Draco, Mike, NoBailz, and Vex ) oh my I will stop there but the list goes on and on... My online name is *sLaVe*StAcEy* if you see me on please come say hi ;)

Well my best THUG 2 combo is around 60 million, I find that If you seriously vary your tricks to a huge extent you'll end up getting much higher scores. If you want to get higher scores try using up your grind of a manual balances in one go at seperate times, thsi way you can keep you balance going for even longer. Also, when you get enough air, ALWAYS, do a double-button tap flip.

A tip for scoring points on flatground is that when you land onto a manual try tapping R2 so you do a pivot and turn 180 on your backtrucks, this is quite hard to get used to but it seriously boosts your points.

58203[/snapback]

Ya dude. i have only gotten about 40 million, but you are definetly right about the variation. the more diverse the tricks teh more the points. and obviouly if you do the dame trick twice you lose points. and its all about the nose manuals baby.