xisto Community
bboycraze

Bboy/breakdancing Games?

Hello everyone.. i am a bboy... and i was jus thinkin that someone should make a game with breaking in it.. haha.. may sound kinda lame.. but.. i kno they already have some games w/ breakin moves in it.. i.e. Def Jam Fight for new york.. but wouldnt it be tight if they made a game based on real bboy battles? (not like the ones u see in 'you got served') haha. anywayz, just wanna see wut people think.. peace

hmmm that would be something new that could be pretty cool. It can have like some make your way up to the top theme or something. Ionno how the controlling and stuff may work out but that might be pretty cool. haha id rent it if they made one.

Sorry if I sound ignorant, but what is a 'bboy'?

You're not alone. Just what exactly is a bboy?

bboy stands for break boy and is the only true dance of hip hop. The name was given first by dj kool herc to his dancers at one of his famous parties. Break can stand for a few things. It can stand for when the dj played a song and extended the break for people to dance, and it can also stand for people trying to reach a breaking point in their dancing and trying to reach new limits. The media began to call it "break dancing" but that is not the correct name. Bboying started with top rocking and dancing at parties, then was taken to the floor by people like the *BLEEP* twins. Now over time it as progressed and become more acrobatic and has added new style. Bboying is an element of hip hop and is its own dance, but a lot of moves came from a variety of places including tap, jazz, gymnastics, capoeira, and yoga, and keeps on growing.Look at all the bboys and bgirls.I was bboying.as defined by urban dictionary

Hello everyone.. i am a bboy... and i was jus thinkin that someone should make a game with breaking in it.. haha.. may sound kinda lame.. but.. i kno they already have some games w/ breakin moves in it.. i.e. Def Jam Fight for new york.. but wouldnt it be tight if they made a game based on real bboy battles? (not like the ones u see in 'you got served') haha. anywayz, just wanna see wut people think.. peace

HEY YOU GUYS ARE WIERD, DO YOUR RESEARCH (<<<<<<<<< BBOY ROCK-ONE).....THE GAME EXISTS, ITS A PAL FORMAT PSP GAME.....AND GUESS WHAT THE NAME OF IT IS!? YEP! YOU GOT IT! BBOYYYYYY...YAAAYYY!! DONT MEAN TO HOUND YOU ABOUT IT BECAUSE ACTUALLY, I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO CONVERT IT (PAL) TO PLAY ON HOME PC....ANYONE GOT ANY TIPS? THANKS. -ROCK-ONE......OUT

wow i dont want to sound mean but um that sounds like a horrible game haha. Maybe you should um learn to really break dance because that sounds a little more fun haha

Hey I usta be a bboy back in the day. In fact my friends and I, though we didn't have a name, had a breakdancing web site. It was geared toward beginners. We had some moves we learned and some pictures of us at local dances. It's awkward now days there are all kinds of dance like movies. I don't know what my current gf (let alone my ex's) and kids would think of me as a break dancer.On the bboy game or design concepts. I didn't not know of any free 3d modeling software I can get my hands on back then. Now there everywhere. But I made some bboy 3d models using AutoCad R14/2000. But a game sounds cool.

I think there are already games around that feature breakdancers, but it plays like DDR or the more popular guitar hero where you would follow a sequence of lights or patterns, with correctly timed press of each of those pattern. The more successful you are at predicting the timing of the pattern the more complex moves your avatar will do on the screen. Guitar Hero took DDR's idea and evolved it to a new era of entertainment for home systems. Now with the release of rockband, the movement of instrument gaming has reached its climax. But the closest game that would come to breakdancing moves would be DDR which you can find at almost every arcade environment. Games like those are very physical and is a good work out, games like those can get a out of shape person in shape within weeks, the developers that came out with that, thought up a very good idea and implemented a very well done game. Now how they will evolve that into something more we will have to just wait till the coming years when more new next generation games will be released.

a bboy is the terminology of Beat Boy

Beat Boys come from all types of different people expressing themselvess through their dance and choreography by flowing with the beat of many types of music

-reply by aiyahh3llo

Sounds like an interesting game, but how would it work? It would be difficult to get any interaction going... maybe with the Wii console? Or do you mean certain key combos = certain moves like Tony Hawk skating.I haven't seen any games out there with this concept, it could work :mellow: