xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Airlub

Hardcore Music?

Does anyone listen to hardcore, nu metal, indie, etc? I'm talking about bands like Remembering Never, Bleeding Through, Atreyu, Slipknot, Eleventeen, etc? I just got into this stuff about 3 years ago and I'm loving it. I realized how tasteless rap is (no offense). ANy of you guys heard of these bands?Download this Song Bleeding Through - On Wings of LeadRemembering Never - Alison's Song

ya the new hardcore is gerat my fave is avender seven fold if u havent heard of them id recomend it im excited about warped tour this year also there are so many hardcore band this year acd im glad they shoveled out the crap also ozzfest this year has got killswitch and shadows fall some more of my faves id recomend going to both to every one

i've been into hardcore for about 7 years now. don't call slipknot hardcore dude :Pif you wan't real hardcore, get dillinger escape plan, converge, botch,...you might like poison the well and stuff, old cave in and stuff like that.avenged 7fold, darn i dislike that band.

i love hardcore. it is one of my faverate type of music. like(old) AFI, hatebreed,and A7X. but im more into StraightXCore. (Hardcore bands that are StraightxEdge)Its bands like Minor Threat and many others.