xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KDizzle

Credits

No. When you get 10 points from good posts you can apply for the started package. when you get 50 points or more you get the standard package which i believe all or most of us are on.

Is that right guys. I believe it says somewhere on a pinned topic.

good luck with your posts :)

edit: if you go to this topic it has all you should need to know - http://forums.xisto.com/topic/3-forum/

When you have 10 hosting credits you can ask for hosting, It's not guaranteed that you will get hosting at that time. I depends a lot on the quality of your posts. If you have quality posts you can have 3 posts and 15 hosting credits, go ahead apply. There are some with 20 posts and 4 hosting credits, don't bother :) asking.

Here are the links for hosting credits that we answered already. Do a search and continue the questions on a topic already opened.

Searcg result using "Hosting Credits" as criteria.

There is a pinned post in the forum you asked the question! Pinned Hosting and Points

Pinned: Post Count and Hosting Credits

Confused with the system

And there are a lot of other subjects that has an answer already. Do a search and add to those posts. You get the same amount of hosting credits starting a new topic as for adding to one that is already started. The only place you may make more credits is when you post a good tutorial. Remember tutorials have to be approved so don't double post them. If you do you will loose more points than the tutorial was created. :)

Nils

*** TOPIC CLOSED *** continue in one of the open topics.