xisto Community
k221405241470

Un-suspended Doesn't Work.. I received the mail..but nothing happen

HI, I got ym account suspended and then after gain all the credits i received the mail that my account was UN-SUSPENDED, but now after 20 hours is still down, do you know if i must do something else to un-suspend my account?thanks in advance :)

OpaQue will take a look at it when he comes on. I tried your website again and I don't see what is wrong so he will have to check it out when he comes back online.:) Sorry I can't help with that.Nils

Webguide, you need to post enough to get hosting credits up to +3 for your account to be unsuspended.

:? I realy don't know what happen, it's more than 3 days and nothing change?do you have any problems with the Server or the accounts?

Thanks for any answer :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you send a PM to OpaQue with your problem? you have 10 hosting credits so I don't see why you can't use the account. Unless there was another issue. That would be for OpaQue to look into.

Nils

I have looked into your case and came up with a very wierd situation.

We did not find your account on our server. but since you are in HOSTED group it means that you did had an account with us.

It means that your hosting account was possibly terminated.

The following are the possible reasons:-

1> Someone knew your forum username and password and used the AUTO-TERMINATION script at https://support.xisto.com/ to terminate your account

2> You had requested for termination personally.

3> Your account spammed our servers or put very high load as a result it was terminated immediatedly.

1> Someone knew your forum username and password and used the AUTO-TERMINATION script at https://support.xisto.com/ to terminate your account

2> You had requested for termination personally.

3> Your account spammed our servers or put very high load as a result it was terminated immediatedly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:| o my god? how the hell is it possibile?

1> it's impossibile, nobody knows my pass, i'm almost sure

2>:| i didn't do it...:|

3>I had a very very low traffic maybe 10 visits/day

:'( i had many files on the space, but is it possibile to know something more?from log or similar? i hope that nobody steals my pass but it's impossiblel :'(

my acc. was suspended too. that's not the problem, but i would like to take admins attention to the error that i've received in the message;

Hello wanhafizi,

We are sorry to inform you that

To check your hosting Credits, Please log on to our forums. [ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ]

To Cancel your hosting account with us, Please visit our page here. We recommend you to cancel your account if you are not going to use it. Please backup your files before cancelling. It will free our server resources which can be used to provide hosting to others. [ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ]

Cpanel Username : whafizi

Sincerely,

The Management.

[This is an automatically generated message. Please do not reply]

maybe admins can correct that message incase if any of us might get confused.

edit: those errors are at the BOLD

I see, the script are used for both Xisto and Xisto but the domain name is not added to the string. I'll let OpaQue know unless you PM'd him already?Nils

I see, the script are used for both Xisto and Xisto but the domain name is not added to the string. I'll let OpaQue know unless you PM'd him already?

Nils

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no, i havent. do you think i should?

edit:

yes, domain name wasnt included.