xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
l337 Nurse Pedestrian

Shed Inches FAT

I know alot of people who are chubby or are carrying unneeded weight around. Well here's some ways you can get rid of that, and it's not something stupid like "Take Mega-Pill and the fat just burns off,".What you will need:A fruit basketA TVHobbieslegsexpensive equipment----------------------What you won't need:Zantrex 3LeptoprinRelacoreany other fat loss pilla scale Ok first of all, don't kid yourself, don't say "Yeah I can do this" and expect the flab to just come off, it requires work. This is a few ways you can lose weight. First if you have a Ps2 or Xbox, get Dance Dance Revolution. It's a very good game and an excersize machine. Too many people spend money on something like a Bow-flex, and after a week, they are too lazy to use it. DDR is cheap, the games is about 40 bucks and the Dance Mat is about 15 dollars. Also you'll need a TV to play DDR. Next you'll need hobbies, anything will do, except eating. Having a hobby is an alternative to over eating. Next is the fruit basket, that's more of a symbol. What I mean is, pick out some foods that are low in fat. Some people will look at the back of the food box and it says X amount of calories, then you think "that's not alot, I'll eat the whole box", but what you also need to realise is the 'amount per serving' label. That's another thing that's tricky. You can still have snacks, like ice cream and cookies, just limit yourself. You also should listen to the FDA's food pyramid, and eat the right amount of food from each group. Basically, you can still eat what you want, just limit yourself. Also avoid getting expensive equipment, like mentioned above. The most you'd probably want to buy is some bar bells. 5 out of 7 days, you should play DDR, I personally think you should do 3 sets of songs (9 songs total), and work at your own level. Also you should eat only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and one snack. You should also have plenty of water. Things you won't need. Fat loss pills, what a waste of your time taking these. You'd most likely get a drug overdose before losing any weight. There's no proof it works, and even if it did, everyone would be skinny. Plus you'd be being cheap, you didn't take a pill to get fat did you? Also you won't need a scale. Usually that'd just drive you crazy or ruin your determination. You may even step on a scale and notice a weight gain. That's ok though, because there's also muscles that make up weight. I'm talking about just fat. You should be able to tell how you are doing just by looking at yourself, the way you feel and how well your clothes fit.So hopefully, these tips help. Of course this only applies if you want to lose weight, doesn't mean you are fat. It's not fool-proof, but it can work.

PRANAYAM is a special type of breathing exersises which when done properly only for few minutes a day with a proper diet can do wonders in your life. I can say more on this stuff, but you wont believe me.. :)You might have heard about Yoga, Well Pranayam is the boss of yoga you can say.. :)