xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
friso

Deviantart :)

hi,

this topic is just mainly about devianART and especially about favourite artists and deviations, and i want you to post em all, and tell me why you like it.

these are a few i like:

1 i like it, its surreal, but realistic at the same time...

2&

3 becaue os the drawing style

and all of ndhill's work, ofcourse! :) (no kidding)

and i'm still looking for one i saw some time ago, it's an animated yin&yang sign, with the balls and the other things spinning around.. its kinda hypnotising, actually... if anyone finds it, PLEASE tell me!

hoping to see some nice links posted here.....

fris :)

I'm on deviantart at ndhill.deviantart.com (he he. I never neglect a chance for a shameless plug.) There's a lot of good stuff on. I especially like anything by arcipello and my buddy Skank from conceptart.orgarcipello is a great digital painter. I give this guy my first born to be half as good as him. I really enjoy his style as well. He's got class.Skank is a concept artist like me. I don't think he's gone pro yet but he's very tallented none the less.There are plenty more great artists out there. I'll add them as I think of them.

I'm really into DeviantART. Problem is they keep saying my ISP is blocked because someone did something wrong or very very bad and made them block my ISP from suscribing to deviantART... :) Sigh...I really want to join that place. Just the place i need to showcase my designs. Well that's not really a problem now. I'm switching to a new ISP in a few months after this contract is over. Got some promotion coupons...=)

I love it! I am just starting into the Manga type style cartooning. I am going to feature some of my works on deviantart.com soon, I hope. If you want I can send you link when I finish them. Interested? Let me know.

yeh i sometimes go on this website to check out of of the artists! some are breath taking and some are.... rubbish. but the majority of the art is really good. sometimes i put is on the wallpaper of my computer. its a very good website to learn about art and show off your your art.

Hi all!

I've recently joined deviantArt community, so you can find my work at dplehati.deviantart.com Please give me some feedback. Currently I work only on quality wallpapers :rolleyes: but hey Im not sure how good they are, so I need your feedback... You can find that wallpapers also on my webpage at http://www.finaldesign.tk/ :)

DeviantArt is a great place to meet fellow artists who deal in the same type of artwork you do, or just to browse the amazing artwork. I tried to sign up once, but Hotmail killed the validation e-mail and I never bothered to try and sign up again. However, I think I might just make time to try again with my yahoo e-mail instead.

Deviant Art is a cool place to find new artists and support then but their website is desperately slow at times. That is what keeps me away from it usually but sometimes I dont mind looking at great art!I love http://heylove.deviantart.com/ windows xp styles. Also I have a few other favorite artists but those few are in the hundreds if you know what I mean. Too many to list!

hi,

this topic is just mainly about devianART and especially about favourite artists and deviations, and i want you to post em all, and tell me why you like it.

these are a few i like:

1 i like it, its surreal, but realistic at the same time...

2&

3 becaue os the drawing style

and all of ndhill's work, ofcourse! :D (no kidding)

and i'm still looking for one i saw some time ago, it's an animated yin&yang sign, with the balls and the other things spinning around.. its kinda hypnotising, actually...  if anyone finds it, PLEASE tell me!

hoping to see some nice links posted here.....

fris :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like the ones you posted, especially the lion! :D

I like this one because it is beautiful and very though provoking. You don't quite know what's going on in it, so everyone will probably have a different interpretation. Post your personal interpretation! I'm interested!

I love Deviant Art because the the huge amount of professional and talented artists there. They have a vast database of tutorials created by users. Plus, I've made a lot of friends there :( It is awfully slow at time, but I think that's the only downside.

http://pupukachoo.deviantart.com/?rnrd=3107 <=amazing artist. She's very talented.

http://iarkalwen.deviantart.com/ <=mine. I always change my style and from time to time do photomanipulations (I haven't recently). My art is not all that great though. >_<

http://alyn.deviantart.com/ <-- He is by far my favorite artist there so far. He does insanely beautiful fantasy scenes that are simply breathtaking. That and I'm a fantasy nerd :( What is real isn't nearly as interesting as what *could* be real :D I also think it's cool that he does such a good job that he sells them as prints. his work is really that good!