xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

Psp Anyone got 1 yet??????

hye people just wanted to now if any 1 has playstation PSP yet? just want 2 no i few things about em cos i cant wait to get 1 when they come to da UK :angry::blink: they look mint ps2 game mp3s videos photos wot more can you ask for

Well if there is anyone who is Japanese in this forum may have one, since they've been out there for a while now. Just to correct you, the console isn't called the 'Playstation PSP'. PSP actually stands for Playstation Portable, so yeah. Well, it certainly has got many many awesome features. PSP comes equipped with diverse input/output connectors such as USB 2.0, and 802.11b (Wi-Fi) wireless LAN, providing connectivity to various devices in the home and to the wireless network outside. That is super good because with the PS2 you have to spend a lot of money on getting a setting up all the equipment and connections with it all.16:9 widescreen! Beautiful!UMD (Universal Media Disk), is a 60 millimeter duel layered disk that the system will use. It can store up to 1.8 Gigabytes of data. That, is absolutley huge. Especially for a handheld console.This game is gonna be totally amazing!

hi i have been reading about them they look great some1 mite have one cos they are all over ebay if any1 as got 1 plzzzzzz tell me about it its doin my head waitin for it lol hope da GTA will be good i heard they are makein one :angry: i love them games

Well if there is anyone who is Japanese in this forum may have one, since they've been out there for a while now. Just to correct you, the console isn't called the 'Playstation PSP'. PSP actually stands for Playstation Portable, so yeah.

Well, it certainly has got many many awesome features. PSP comes equipped with diverse input/output connectors such as USB 2.0, and 802.11b (Wi-Fi) wireless LAN, providing connectivity to various devices in the home and to the wireless network outside. That is super good because with the PS2 you have to spend a lot of money on getting a setting up all the equipment and connections with it all.

16:9 widescreen! Beautiful!

UMD (Universal Media Disk), is a 60 millimeter duel layered disk that the system will use. It can store up to 1.8 Gigabytes of data. That, is absolutley huge. Especially for a handheld console.

This game is gonna be totally amazing!

58201[/snapback]

Its also got memory card, which is upgradable, and they are not very expensive as you may think, they will also come out with writable mini discs in which the user will be able to write music, vedio or picture files to them, its got a left analog stick.

*although i hope you can connect to another PSP to be able to play in 2 player mode for that games for which you can.