xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

Toxic Sims.co.uk NEW STUFF

Toxic Sims

So, please tell me what you think of the site as a whole, and what you think of different aspects of the site.

P.S. Sorry if you get a pop-up, am looking for new CPM ad service...

Nice site, really good I like it, I am a pretty big fan of the sims, I might try out some of your mods, are they all original? How do you make mods for the sims, nice work lol, how do you make them lol?

Thank you, To make 'Sims2' objects you can use a program called SimPE, its quite complex, there is a widard that comes with it called, 'Wizards of SimPE' makes it much easier, its still in its Alpha stage so...

http://sims.ambertation.de/

Sims2 walls and floors can be made using 'Sims2 homecrafter' https://www.thesims.com/
Sims2 clothes can be made using 'BodyShop' https://www.thesims.com/

thank you for the 'review'

Craig.

on the whole it looks good..the menu should be a bit more to right...some space between the edge and the menu should do good...the colours are nice and look good..but you should use frames...maybe it's only my proble but it took some time to load the page and when i want to look around on your site then it takes time to load to whole site again...that's a bit bad..and also the pop-ups are a bit annoying..try to get the new ad-service quickly :angry:

The different colors of grey really help organize the site into different columns. teh banner is really neat. How did you make that. Did you use a graphics program or was it already made? The posts are funny. The use of picturtes to help explain the posts really makes the joke.

(I only have sims2 open for buissness,sims2 teen style stuff,and sims2 freetime,also sims2 expansion pack)How come when I use boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true*(thats the cheat code, you can get it up by pressing Ctrl ,Shift and c,and then typing it in and hold down shift when you click on a person , it MUST ONLY be typed in on the neighbour hood page)*and clicl on a person then make vampire nothing happens they don't do anything they just act like normal sims,why?Also the other day I was playing on the sims2 and suddnely my screen went black and in the middle of my screen it said No SignalI was playing on it for like...Hour before this came up (this also happens to me on call of duty 4 after about 2 mins) and in a result I have to restart my PC.So Anyone out there can you please tell me anything about this (or Call of duty4)Please Help.Yours SincerlyI NEED HELP!

Hmmmmm....Anyone help me?

Toxic Sims.co.uk

(I only have sims2 open for buissness,sims2 teen style stuff,and sims2 freetime,also sims2 expansion pack)

How come when I use boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true*(thats the cheat code, you can get it up by pressing Ctrl ,Shift and c,and then typing it in and hold down shift when you click on a person , it MUST ONLY be typed in on the neighbour hood page)*and click on a person then make vampire nothing happens they don't do anything they just act like normal sims,why?

Also the other day I was playing on the sims2 and suddnely my screen went black and in the middle of my screen it said No SignalI was playing on it for like...Hour before this came up (this also happens to me on call of duty 4 after about 2 mins) and in a result I have to restart my PC.

So Anyone out there can you please tell me anything about this (or Call of duty4)Please Help.

Yours Sincerly

I NEED HELP!