xisto Community
harriko

The Bad Side Of .....google things you never heard

Some of the creators of such websites are genuinely concerned about a problem and they want to highlightt it to others, while there're some that just are jealous and want to ruin the reputation of cerain companies. We should all evaluate these warnings and websites objectively.

i somewhat doubt that google are trying to cover something up as this google-watch site is number 1 search result when searching "google watch" or "evil google" on google.combut we should think that google is really a super ethical company, but i dont think its evil and i'm gonna keep using it.

jajajaja, GOOGLE!!!!! EVIL!!!!!!jajajajajajajajajaare we sopouse to take religious stands for our web tech services.... maybe it would be a good topic thought... but google?ok, i agree it's un-ethical to use our info for targeted-advertistment BUT if they give me the option to allow them, i would probably do it...what's so secret????????i mean, surely, they don't have enough time or people to look trought out the entire info they manage......that's why they don't use humans for this, that may be the explanation of how Gooogle Desktop was developed... jejejeThey want to know how can they make INFO POSTING an affordable bussinness, what's wrong with that???????

Hotmail and Yahoo are two email places that are free and started with ads as well. People used to call them evil, too.

Just because GMail is offereing more space than anyone else means it has figured out a way to do it and make money. Remember, they first started off with their beta mail which was by invitation only, thus it was limited.

Technology has given us more stuff for free. You won't find me complaining! :(

wow, didn't know they were doing that, lack of privacy there!still - great search engine

Haha! That's why I use Yahoo! I've always had this grudge against google, and I refuse to use it. Now yahoo isn't the greatest thing on the internet but I still like it better than google. Honestly, its been proven that yahoo search results are more accurate than google. So ha! and so there! to all those google lovers out there! Love Yahoo! And I will defend Yahoo! till the end of time, or at least until I can no longer defend them because they do something stupid. Big brother, you are going DOWN! LoL! Wow, I'm a bit too hyper. As you can tell. Its 1:05 am and I'm drinking coke. hehe! My parents are going to hate me.

:( I also see nothing wrong with this. I thought you were being mock serious at first. Whats wrong with statistics? Imagine... a large software developer like SOE, Blizzard or Activision trying to make games without researching sales of previous items.... This is how games "flop" so badly. Then again.... I use Gmail, and love so much... still got invites if ya want =D.

The site google really keeps all the datas and doesn't delete them ever .........you can see a site in google.com chached which doesnt exist ......so far as the privacy is concerned I dont think it is playing any game ...It is a reputed multi billion $ company (USD 3 billion/yr from adsense only) which has a reputation.

I figure that if I have nothing to hide, then I could care less what Google (or anybody else) keeps that I've posted (Obviously I make sure that I don't store anything like credit card numbers, and my actual address, and such on the Internet)

Don't ya' ever wonder about the people that "rebel" so fiercely against Internet Privacy? I myself, kinda wonder what they're up to...

Posted Image

See its things like this that make me wanna stop using the internet cause i feel like one day some one is gonna steal valuable infortmation from me. Google is one of the most reliable sites and to think wat if that kind of information was sent to the wrong hands. I mean what if someone hacked into the google database and stole something. They could make all the files public and then we would all be screwed.