xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Herbert1405241469

Statue Of Alf I was bored ;-)

...If only it were real. I'd sure as hell be more patriotic if it was. :PFor some reason that makes me want to watch Ghostbusters 2.

Here's a couple of 3D renders I made up of Mr. Strickland and Buford Tannen from the Back to the Future movies:

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is what BTTF could have looked like with George McFly as the main character:

Posted Image

A parody of Scary Stories starring Charlie Brown:

Posted Image

Randomness:

Posted Image

One of my few politically inspired pics:

Posted Image

More randomness:

Posted Image

You have a good eye for juxtaposition. It's especially evident in the one with Saddam pointing the gun at the dog. What makes it even funnier is that those are photographs that I think everyone has seen at least once on there own.

https://www.renderosity.com/index.php?Sectionid=12356

Renderosity has a lot of great stuff about 3D... Galleries, tutorials, etc.

The program I'm using was made by Metacreations but they were bought by Curious Labs

Here's their homepage:

http://my.smithmicro.com/

EDIT: Correction! I just checked out their site, and it seems that Poser 6 is being released. Wow, I'm really outdated now! haha.

I suggest version 4 if you can find it. Not only is it a bit less complicated for newbies, it'll be cheaper (hopefully, if you can find it).

Thank you Herbert.I will read about it and maybe we can share a tip or two.:)Say, can I use the digital images you have created in my projects?I will credit you wherever possible.