xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rudy1405241475

Hey Nilsc Congrats On The Policing! Doing a very good job

I admire your effort to keep people in check, if only a few more users who have the time could join in and help.I can see the quality of responses improving all the time and the number of users growing steadily. But the policing have to grow also, it could become quite a task for one or two persons. I wish I had the time to make the kind of commitment you do.This forum is going places.

Hehe.. yeah Nils the SuperCop :P Nils.. now you need some special vehicle man.. your soddy car wouldn't do anymore.. come up with something on the likes of streethawk/knight rider/batmobile... :P or whatever contraption you can think of best... but it better be GOOD.

Rudy,Thanks. I'm not sure what I did to deserve it! but thanks anyway. As for the policing. I think the quality on this board is going in the right direction. :PIf you wan't to help you can, by clicking the report this link on any post that is spam or does not follow the rules. It's anonymous, we don't give up who sent us the complaint. :PThat way one of us will see it and can deal with it.I know OpaQue appreciate the help and support he gets from users, moderators and admins here. I definitely do. :PI had a fast car, a Corvette road racer. RED....To expensive to up-keep. So I'm stuck with a taurus... :P