xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix47

Project Entropia Anyone?

nice phoenix, I've played on there before. Have set the game aside for now, as I just got wore out on the constant bickering usually found inside hunting parties, and I haven't the time or the money to figure out the PE system of making money (if you'd like to enlighten me, PM me :)). Had a male char on there for a while, Psyborg, and the char I've been playing recently was Veloce. Only hof I ever got was a 201 ped drop about 3 months ago (before FFXI came into my life).Anyways, enough ranting :)(sry on digging an old thread, stupid me forgot to look at the post date... :rolleyes: )

i tried playing to once...but it is not my type of mmorpg...and it is next to impossible to just start off as a complete newb and not know what to do...i did kill a few things tho...but to... well it just doesn't fit my tastes...

Yeah, I agree zechs, that game is really not newbie-friendly. It helps a lot if you know someone in the game who knows what's going on, and can start you off with some lower cost, low end gear. Unfortunatly, since real world money is factored in, greed also plays a role in many choices that players make, hence a lot of the bickering in hunting parties "Start shooting more, we're using up a lot of ammo and you're just standing there!"