xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
paintballa472

Halo 2

I aint play Halo 2 yet... i know for all this time... but i played halo one! that was really good on the internet online play. there are loads of people to play with and loads of modes. players on the internet are really really good they just give it one shot and your dead! i remember another stage where there was no navigator, everyones invisable, no arrows above peoples heads, and only one only weapon a sniper gun. that was totally fun looking for something you cant see! but can be boring too... only thing you can depend on is the sounds of gun shots and the smoke to see where its coming from.i think all multiplayer games are great that are playable online against other people around the world. makes the game a whole lot better. i still want to play unreal tournament 2004 online though... so much killing on there!

Hey paint yea so do i every weekend Halo2 is all I here about at my friends!! I don't have and X-box yet but my friend does and we link two of them together! It's a blast! (Has anyone heard about X-box 2)

Unreal tournament 2005 is much more fun! I am the dominator of vehicles in the LAN arcade! Not bragging... although i still like to use the flak cannon and minigun!

Halo is a great game. It has great graphics (ok, not like the well known graphic demo Doom3, but it sure runs smoothly on lower end systems), a good gameplay, tons of enemy, weapons, and one of the most complete environiment ever showed in a game. And in a world like this, there's variety in what you can do, too: you can go around shooting at everything, or jump on one of the veicles and go on a street rampage, killing everything that comes under your wheels. The story is good, but surely could have been more developed... But overall a great, great game.

yea Halo2 is a great game, i love the matchmaking feature but i wish they had matchmaking and opti-match cause i kno there are days where the only maps i get are Coagulation and Burial Grounds

I have not played through it on the normal campaign yet, but I very much enjoy playing it on XBox Live with my friends. Betraying your teammates is fun, especially when you sneak around behind them and punch them hahaa.

I love the graphics in the campaign, the quality is awesome and Master Chief makes me laugh. I actually hated Halo for a long time and I didn't start play until half a year ago and now that Halo 2 is out I must admit that I can't resist the chance to beat my younger brother senseless in this game, though he usually blows me up with the rocket launcher.Is there going to be a Halo 3?

Great game but tons of glitches, just to list some I can get out of every map. I can launch accross the map, do the dummy glitch. There are just so many glitches that is why I don't play any more they took away from the game play.

Is there going to be a Halo 3?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank god that there is, i just read that M picrosoft double the staff in Bungie for the new Halo game. somewher around like 60-80 people or something like that. so hopefully it wont take them as long as they took with creating Halo 2. and im sure the graphics with be twice as good seeing that it is gonna end up being on Xbox2(Xbox Next, or what ever they are calling it now). i cant wait lol

thank god that there is, i just read that M picrosoft double the staff in Bungie for the new Halo game. somewher around like 60-80 people or something like that. so hopefully it wont take them as long as they took with creating Halo 2. and im sure the graphics with be twice as good seeing that it is gonna end up being on Xbox2(Xbox Next, or what ever they are calling it now).  i cant wait lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YAY I cant wait for it.

they will be releasing 9 maps i beleive, all free. they will be released via xbox live over the next couple of months i beleive. and in a month or two they will put all 9 maps onto a cd an sell it at games stores for $20 american. so they are free if you have XBox live