xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

My Impressions Of Thailand memories of last 4 years....

This post cannot be categorized properly over here.. So am leaving it out here... These are from my travels all over Thailand. Just wanted to share a few really cool pictures with you all... I'll keep coming back and add in more.. All these were shot with a Nikon F65D SLR Camera with NikkorG 28-80mm Zoom (No filters - only UV & a Polarizer).

Till then Enjoy.. :P

=================================================

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

=================================================

Okay.. this isn't going really well. I'm not adding in more images till I can figure how to hotlink them as thumbnails..

YEAAAYY GOT IT.. adding in more :P Long Live ImageShack. More later.. Keep dropping by :P

wow, look better than it does over here, well for a start it isn't raining over there. I'd love to go to thialand or india but i can't afford the time or the money for the trip :P

I go to Thailand and spend the night at the airport every time I go to Nepal for a visit. Sadly, w/o a visa I don't get to leave the airport but I know its a wonderful country. Thai Airlines is also one of the best I've ever been in, USair could learn a thing or two...

Hi guys, Thanks for your great response. I do have loads of pictures from my past 4 years of travels in thailand.. I'll put them up here bit by bit.. PLease keep dropping by and post in your comments.. Thanks a lot.. It's certainly an enjoyable experience sharing these moments with you all..Cheers :P

Really liked the pictures.. :-) although I'm not all this creative with a camera, I'm all inspired to put up some of my pics through a gallery .. keep 'em coming.. :-) Thailand seems like quite an experience.. Rashid

hey MSE, what are you doing in thailand?  I have wanted to visit for a while, but never could figure out a good reason/way to go.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol.. you SHOULD COME down for a visit - it's an awesome place.. I came here to do my college - but then fell so much in love with this place - am not going back even if they kick me out :P Am planning to settle down here - formed a little sw dev/networking soln firm and due to launch very soon. We are into designing School/Univ/Hospital Management systems with LAMPS servers and loads of workstations with .NET clients connected to it.. All activities are controlled by magnetic swipe cards..

But once again - you should get your a$$ down to thailand asap.. it's so beautiful out here.. the place I live in - 22nd floor in a condo, right on the beach.. if you jump off the terrace you'll land in the sea... Right behind the condo, opp. the sea is a highway and a loooong mountain range right after the highway.. there's a airport runway too - traversing OVER the highway.. the highway actually goes through a tunnel BELOW the runway.. and NOTHING.. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING within mileeeeeess... JUST LUSH GREENERY.. no other tall buildings at least within a 5 km radius ... It's sheer heaven.. I'll post some more pics taken from my condo tomorrow.. :P

To all of you out there - COME DOWN TO THAILAND asap :P and we'll have a huge beach rave here ... lots of fun party's and travelling :P

Heeey, very nice sunset pics. I've been to Bangkok for only 3 days, I was planning to go to Phuket but time and resources wouldn't allow me. It was fun, I just wish that most people there understood english, ahhh, it's a bit hard to communicate with the people there because of language barrier.

Heeey, very nice sunset pics. I've been to Bangkok for only 3 days, I was planning to go to Phuket but time and resources wouldn't allow me. It was fun, I just wish that most people there understood english, ahhh, it's a bit hard to communicate with the people there because of language barrier.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quite true almoo.. I myself faced one whole year of really grinding time with the thai ppl here..till I managed to learn some basic thai.. before that - oh my god, don't even get me started on it.. I'll post some of my experiences during those years - would surely make up for some good laugh...Even now where my thai skills fail - I just fall back to the worst form of broken english ever and try use as much of body language as possible - that gets the message through at times.. Usually, "I go, you go, I no go, Have, No Have"..lol.. these are the phrases that keep you going ... anything beyond that will be met with a complete blank look of incomprehension...

Those pictures you've taken look really nice, and may I know what time was it taken? I'm not sure when the sun sets there but it sure looks really nice. I've been there when I was four years old and the people are really friendly. (Not the Customer Service but the locals) It's really worth visiting but if you're going to Bangkok, you better know how to withstand the heat since my cousin who happen to go there on for community service told me alot of her friends suffered from dehydration :P