xisto Community
sohahm

Anybody Know Any Good Cheap Hardware Sites?

We have tons of them here in the US including Tiger Direct, CybertronPC and last but not least eBay where sixty percent of us buy ninety percent of the things we want.eBay is an auction site yes but I have bought everything I ever needed to do with computers there at some of the best prices on the net. It is the bigest market place on the net for anything.

For UK see web-systems.co.ukespecially if you live in nottingham (pick up yourself and save on postage)very cheap and excellent customer service.the staff know what there walking about... you can ask them anything.

My favourite is Tiger Direct. I bought a Toshiba laptob for under $1000 from them and its great. I found that the customer service was great with fast shipping. eBay is also great for buying and selling stuff. I just sold an old 10 GB hard for $30 instead of having it lying around at home!

My favourite is Tiger Direct. I bought a Toshiba laptob for under $1000 from them and its great. I found that the customer service was great with fast shipping. eBay is also great for buying and selling stuff. I just sold an old 10 GB hard for $30 instead of having it lying around at home!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I have to agree with you there. Just about any tech product I've needed, I've found there. Not to mention their "BillMeLater" feature. :P Cheap, wide-variety, dependable service; Tiger Direct. :P (Nice discovery, 1 GB USB Flash Drive - $89.99 with Encryption Software [safeGuard]!)