xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ndhill

Verification Trouble niether cpanel or ftp will let me log in

I can't log in through cpanel or ftp for some reason. My uername and password suddenly just stopped working. I notice a few others seem to be having the same problem around here too.Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.-Noel

Pls Check out at least the Leatest Posts before starting a new topic , it is just anoying to see so many Topics with exactly the same subject !! http://forums.xisto.com/topic/82001-topic/?findpost=1064289654 http://forums.xisto.com/topic/82003-topic/?findpost=1064289677
You all will finde ur answers there !!
P.S. if i could i would close this topic

--==TOPIC CLOSED==--
but i can't :P

hehe, damn, i referred to here instead of to there :P i think this topic has the most clear title, so i think it's the best one :Panyway, seems to be servertrouble indeed. hope opaque can come up with a solution soon. is there anyone that can still login by the way?a lot of people, including myself can't login to cpanel or ftp. changed my pw once, got the mail, but still wouldn't work. changed it again, but i haven't got any emails since.

Well it's true that this topic title is a little more clear but....mine is the FIRST posted :P on this subject so i think i should have ...bla bla Nomather the title the problem is the same and i hope it'll be fixed soon . P3@c3

Okay. cpanel at least seems to be working for me now. When I get home, I'll check ftp. Thanks guys.P.S. You guys made topics about forgetting your passwords. I did not forget my password.P.P.S. My topic titles do rock. :P Allrighty then.Thanks everyone.

It's been working on and off for me all day. My guess would be that there's not anything we can do on our end yet. It's got to be the server.

People have been trying that. It's not that your specific password was erased or messed with. This is a wide-spread issue with the server.