xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
friso

Should I Go To Trap 17 Or Astahost Im not so impressing...

ATTENTION  : Xisto is more interested in building a forum with quality members and finest posts rather than to make money by showing Advertisements. Making Dumb posts to get hosting will not help. We respect talented members who have the ability to impress people by their wonderful ideas. If you think you have this in you, you are at the right place! Else, you are requested to go to Xisto.com (Our Partner site) with similar features. All posts are strictly reviewed for Web Hosting Applications. Any member accused of spamming may be banned with an immediate suspension or termination of web hosting account (if hosted).

Hi

i'm not sure if i'm a quality member, and i don't think i have the ability to impress people, i'm more on this forum to learn, cause i'm a noob, but, hey, what do you want, i'm just 14... should i got to trap 17?

and now, i got 25 posts, but 9,72 hosting credits, so i cant be hosted there yet, but i dont really mind, im not hosted here yet either, i came to learn, not just to be hosted. advise me please!

ty :P

Actually i would say stay, you can contribute what you know and learn a ton that you can use in future posts, youll learn here, maybe not at trap 17 but if you find it too hard then maybe go but I would stay. :P

Actually i would say stay, you can contribute what you know and learn a ton that you can use in future posts, youll learn here, maybe not at trap 17 but if you find it too hard then maybe go but I would stay. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally agree with that.. First of all, none of us came in here knowing all we could about a particular subject. Most of us shared whatever little we knew and learnt a lot more in exchange... Every person has his/her own area of specialization -whatever might it be... If you hang around for a few days, browse the posts and try to reply to some - you'll soon discover that there IS indeed something that you know a lot more about than others - and that's where you make your move in :P i say stay back dude - get yourself involved with this community & have loads of fun in here.... It's not necessary for you to be a good poster - you are still more than welcome to be in here...

As for your hosting - that's a different matter altogether.. that's where all the good post counts come in handy.. but as Trekkie pointed out - stay in here for a while and you'll surely come up with some good ones on your own...

All the best :P

WOOOOO! We are here not just for the hosting, we are also here to share things we know and to learn from others. It's my primary purpose on why I joined this forum. :P

i agree with the above.posting questions also counts for credits if you illustrate them well and tell us exaclty what the problem is. that way, it's easier to help.i think you'll learn more if you stay than at trap 17.have a nice stay!

WOOOOO! We are here not just for the hosting, we are also here to share things we know and to learn from others. It's my primary purpose on why I joined this forum.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

who said we were? i'm here for the forum. when i came, i just wanted to get hosted, but now, with 30 posts and 15 hosting credits, i'm not even hosted yet.. =D

it's just that i cannot be totally active at Xisto AND Xisto, and i would like a host... i said that in my post, too.

but, thanks for the advice, i will stay

friso, you should stay and with the 33 posts you have you should be able to ask for hosting :P Unless you already did it. :PThe hosting credits are how long you have before you have to post when you are hosted :PUnless you have a lot of oneliners you should get the hosting, you just have to ask. :PStay here, and grow old with the rest of us... :PYou have some good posts, some bad... :P remember "english" :P so ask for the hosting and you should be on your way to a great website...Nils