xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mpodner

Need For Speed Underground 2 (pc) Tell me what you think about this game

i agree to a certain degree on that one. need for speed unground 2 has unbelievably nice cars and pretty good customization and the graphics are definately a plus... but i'm going to have to say the best racing game out there is SRS for pc or xbox. the graphics are very nice, the customization is way better then need for speed underground 2 and way more cars to choose from. plus i love the damage models in this one. one thing that i enjoy about it sometimes, but not all the time is the cops... they create a lot of fun in srs :angry:

oups..long time not playing that games..it must from electrinics art -EAsport.but my pc-now have no good graphics card. too minim requirements :angry:

Well ive actualy never played this game on the pc, i own it on the ps2. and yes, A great driving game, absolutly fantastic in its gfx quality and game performance and in its friendlyness to the players. 10/10

I like this game very much.However,I must purchase before playing it.My family doesn't allow me to purchase one on the internet because of unsafe security.What a pity!!!Does the game have demo version????

I find this game is the best racing game ever came out. The cars are very good after tuning, which makes this game so good, the cars are to 100% indivudals. But its also exiting to race online because you met a lot of people and you have a lot of fun.

nice game!!! in fact one of the best games out there!!! :( cool cars and originality striks forward!! one that came first on the market that shows the customisation of vichels!! prety nice for the trend today is customizing... :D cool graphic!!! looks as if done if flash!!! :(

It is defenitely a great tunning game. About driving i would say Gran Turismo is much better.

I love Need for Speed Underground 2, but there's one thing I'm unsure about. In my career, I have unlocked everything it even says 100% on parts unlocked, but I'm only 55%-60% about done the game. Is there supposed to be a surprise or something special at the end, because whats the point racing now. I guess I'll have to see from my younger brother, who passed me in it -_- Atleast my car looks nicer (Nissan Skyline). But yeah the gameplay is very good, and the graphics are great, but you need a very high end computer. I have a 2.4 Celeron with a VERY good video card, and I cant put the graphics up on max, actually, not even half way. But overall, it's a very good game, now I can't wait for Need For Speed Most wanted comes out in November.