xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
white-mike-

Mifi Xm Portable Satellite Radio...

yo i got an xm radio for xmas and this thing is pretty damn awesome. it gives me commercial free music in a handheld device. i get all mlb games (which is a necessity) and its very versatile. i can use it home, in the car, or on a portable stereo. also it wirelessly transmits fm frequencies so it can hook up to any fm radio. def a great item....anyone else have one?

Does it use the same radio stations as used on satelllite TV? And what about the variety of music? And i agree, having one for your car would be great for long car rides and you'd be able to listen to more then 20 minutes of music mixed in with an hour of commercials.

yo i got an xm radio for xmas and this thing is pretty damn awesome. it gives me commercial free music in a handheld device. i get all mlb games (which is a necessity) and its very versatile. i can use it home, in the car, or on a portable stereo. also it wirelessly transmits fm frequencies so it can hook up to any fm radio. def a great item....anyone else have one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is one able to buy a lifetime subsription like tivo?

I heard that its not cd sound qulity, also its getting to a point were regular internet stations will be able to be heard from moble divices. Plus who needs XM when you have an ipod. Thats also commertal free and you dont get any bad songs. Just the ones you want to hear.