xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
white-mike-

Socom Ii: Us Navy Seals

this game is definitely one of if not the best online shooter out there. its gameplay is easy to grasp but difficult to master and the variety in the levels allows u to play for extended periods of time (unlike halo). if u can deal with a little lag every now and then its def the best choice. ive been playing since SOCOM I and i can say i truly never tire of the game...

Ahh Socom. I used to play this game a lot and it became more and more fun the better and better you get. It is pretty difficult to mater, but once you do so, it can be one of the best games out there. The only flaw to the game is how slow it can be. Sometimes you run around for minutes upon minutes looking for someone. It can also be boring when you get killed and have to wait for five minutes while the other players search for eachother on a huge map. I like how real it is though, with accurate guns and amazingly smooth gameplay. I would recommend it to any ps2 owner who likes first person shooters. Don't be discouraged by how hard it may be at first!