xisto Community
avalon1405241471

Accept Payment Online Which payment gateway do you prefer?

Please select your most preferred payment gateway.  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know e-gold, Paypal and Fetharde-gold is an electronic currency, backed by gold bullion in allocated storage. Is anonimous and reliable service.Paypal very widespread system, but your money will not be in safe place. Paypal at any time can stop your account.Fethard Finance is financial company provides financial services for webmasters. If you want to buy something via internet, but don't want to find your card hacked after transaction, Fethard can do it for you.

I know about PayPal, but a lot of reviews on the Internet are saying that it has a rather bad reputation. My parents rarely purchase things on the Internet, but when they do, a credit card number is usually better than a third-party payment services such as PayPal.Unless you have an eBay account, I would recommend using cheques or credit cards.

Paypal is much more of a standard. I love the service and its fast and easy right now because merchants can now accept credit card payment directly without using other gateways or application. Whats cool is that its easy to build site that accepts payment or ask payment from anyone. I don't about the negative review since its useless to subscribe to other online payment schemes that could only steal much of your money.

I am using Paypal at the moment, although there have been numerous complaints about frozen accounts and unauthorised transactions about. Paypal is one of the most common payment methods on e-commerce and other internet sites, most of which don't offer other smaller online payment processors like E-gold and Stormpay. It is just unfortunately that there is no better online payment processor available around that is widely supported. The only other way to pay online would be to use credit cards, debit cards or Western union transfers.

Thanks for the tip on Liberty Reserve. I had never heard of it before. It is reviewed here. As is typical, the world is divided into "U.S. citizens" and everybody else. I have seen several money exchange services that simply won't touch Americans. LR seems not to care. However, the reviewers comment that the technical arrangements and legal issues seem to be hidden.

Anyway, it seems worth a look. Thanks