xisto Community
skpanda

Online Coding Contest By Google!

There's another one being organized by err... Microsoft :P - but from the looks of it, it's going to be quite good. I've already registered for it as an individual member - but we can go as groups too.. If anyone's interested let me know.. It's called Imagine Cup 2005.

Details:

In order to participate, log on to https://compete.imagine.microsoft.com/en-us/category/0?skillLevel=0, sign in with your .NET user name and password, select the category (Information Technology/ Algorithm) you want to participate under the Event and Tools link, and take the round 1 quiz online.
The top 200 scorers will advance to the next round. You can take the quiz as many times as you like, but only your last submission will be counted.

Last date for submission of round 1 quiz: March 01, 2005.

If anyone's interested - contact me ASAP. I'm always hanging around here and you wouldn't have difficulty spotting me :P