xisto Community
djleli

where did you learn html from?

well at first i started messin with the internet i was using msn groups. so there was no need to learn html. then my isp started hosting websites so i kinda learned it through msn groups and developed it through random websites... i know a lot now and i sometimes use dreamweaver mx or so... lately i have just been codin it straight through notepad though. it'll probably change soon though as i get lazy-er, gonna dust off the ol' dreamweaver :P

I learned it from a book written about basic HTML. I don't remember the name, but it was a very good book. Eventually, after learning all that that could teach me, I surfed the net, looking for source codes and tutorials.

i downloaded a good tutorial from the net and just read it all! started with frontpage, and then got into other programs. making websites also made me want to learn how to make cool "graphics" ;p

You can either go on yahoo and search for html tutorial & script websites, or you could just go to your local bookstore (barnes & nobles) and buy books about it. It's cheap and very easy to understand.

Hi,
I learned with Tutorials in internet. http://www.selfhtml.org/ is the best in my opinion. The only thing is that it is in German but is really, really good.
I will recommend you to begin to code without using any programm such as frontpage. Write straight html and verify it always with w3c (correct code help everybody). You will learn what are you doing and for sure you will learn better than using FrontPage or whatever.

it was the week when i first instaled linux...i was just checking stuff out, and when i started Quanta+, it was so damn interesting, so i stuck up with it about a month! (learning all by myself) later i finded ome tutorials on the web, studied them....later i got bored of coding in quanta+, then i got Dreamweaver...end of story

I wanted something to do, so one day I saw a friend of mine's website and I thought it was pretty cool so I started making a website on http://www.findingresult.com/?dn=expage.com&pid=9POHW18OB the most basic and easy to use website host ever because it pretty much does EVERYTHING for you all you need to do is click a few buttons and type in some text... but after a while I just picked up a few codes and taught myself basic HTML skills along the way and looked at a couple of tutorials... :P

I started learning html in high school, just on my own. Everybody in my computer class was doing it, since html and internet was pretty new to regular people.I used macromedia dreamweaver, I think it is the best editor.