xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xtron

Stargate The Alliance game

DO u look forward 2 this game ??  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

" For all you SG-1 fans - there's a new game coming from the developers of Aquanox (JoWood) out based on the popular Stargate SG-1 series. Looks promising from the screenshots, but that's about all we have to go on. Hopefully it'll be better than your average Tribes 2 mod"This game should be so cool !! i'm a Big stargate fan so i'm waiting anciously 4 it ... any others like me ??

If you can't sleep waiting for a came to come out... you need to get a life outside of computers and games ;)Just kidding. Can you explain what the last option is supposed to mean???have fun playing stargate...Nils

No games for me, I'm good at tic-tac-toe... ;)My kids play some games but life is to short sitting in front of a console unless I get paid for it. ;)Nils

Well of course !! consols r not nice ..!! u shoudn't waist  ur life in front a consol game USE A PC !!!! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

console, terminal, pc... same product different name. A name evolves with the users and the meaning change..

definition of a computer operator!= an idiot on one end looking a the idiot box on the other end...

Nils

Lol !!Actually there was a gameboy Stargate Game lounched in 1994. It can be found at collectors or a a very good game shop...Well let's go back at the alliance !!It's suposed 2 be is supose 2 be a 1st/3rd pers Shooter/RPG with co-operative elements.. and u will be part of SG1.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ get more info there ..And look at the screenshots .. i mean they'r ...!!! AWSOME !!

console, terminal, pc... same product different name. A name evolves with the users and the meaning change..

definition of a computer operator!= an idiot on one end looking a the idiot box on the other end...

Nils

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is so profuond i mean "2 b or not 2 b ?? "

here's some new stuff

FAQ:
1) How long will it take to finish the first Stargate SG-1 Game? What's the current status?

The game will be reased late 2005 and has been in development for some time now at Perception.

2) What will be the name/title of the game?

"Stargate SG1 - The Alliance" is the official title of the game

3) What kind of game will it be? We know it will be a FPS, but are you going to include some aspects from other genres?

Yes and no â it will be an action based game playable in first or third person. But depending on missions there will be other tasks that will have elements of team tactics, puzzle solving and stealth. First and foremost you will never walk alone â your team will be there to look after you, but you will also have to look after them, so it differs from most âstraightâ shooters. This is why we call it an Action game â it just encompasses most elements one would expect of  a good action movie.

4) On which engine is the game based on or is it self made?

It is based on a heavily modified and graphically enhanced Unreal 2.5 engine.

5) Will the graphics look like the one we saw in the Stargate SG-1 Episode 8.06 "Avatar"?

The game will be visually distinctive, but fans of the series will immediately recognize certain areas from the TV Show. For more example look at our sceenshots and other material available on our homepage..

6) Do you include a multiplayer mode? How many players are able to play at the same time? What modes will there be?

Multiplayer will play an important role and we will integrate all the classic multiplayer modes like Death Match, Capture the Flag and Team variations of that. But there will be more innovative modes too, which make use of the unique Stargate setting, that we will reveal as we come closer to release.

7) Is there a co-op-mode?
The SG 1 Team is at the heart of our game, so co-op is of course one of the most exciting options available for the game. We will have more details on this as time progresses.

Cool Which sections of the SGC will we see? Might we be able to walk around the whole complex?

SGC being the base of operations you will see most of the complex, which furthermore will play a major part in some of the missions.

10) What can you tell us about the story? In which season of SG1 will it play? Is it a "linear" story?

The story has been written with strong input from the Stargate SG1 creative team. It is one of the important elements of the game compared to average action games and the game. We do not want to give it away just yet, though Wink

11) What kind of enemies are in this game?

There are a number of different enemies that are well known by regular viewers and a new threat that is unique to the game and plays a pivotal role in it.

12) Any chance to see the furlings?

No comment.

13) What about vehicles? Is there any chance that we can fly the Prometheus or an F-302 or any Goa'uld/Asgard/Ancient ships?

There will be a number of vehicles available which will be added to our homepage in the future.

14) What about the long-time playing... How many hours might we be able to spend with this game?

We cannot give you a definite answer just yet, as Perception is obviously still in the process of designing the game. However due to the nature of the mission design, which allows for several tactics to solve a mission, the replay value is high. And did we mention the many cool multiplayer modes?

15) Which characters can we play? All members of SG-1?

Yes. The team will be with you all the time, but for each mission, you will play a different member with special tasks that fit his or her abilities.

16) What about the voices? Will the actors from Stargate SG-1 give their voices to the game?

We are talking to all the actors from the series and are confident that they will enjoy participating in the project. We will also look towards securing the âvoicesâ of the series in localized versions.

17) We know it will be a PC game, but which platforms are you going to support, too?

PC and major console platforms.

18) Can you specifiy any minimum system recommendations?

No, not at the moment. But we make a point of allowing the game to run perfectly on common system specifications to make it accessible to a wide audience.

19) Is this game be made for a console and then ported to PC or will it be made for pc and then ported to a console?

No, all versions are created at the same time. The team at Perception are taking care of  making the game perfect for any platform and have teams working on that in parallel. To ensure consistent quality.

20) What about mods? Are you going to support Mod-Teams? Or is there no possibility to modifiy the game?

The engine is very modder-friendly, and we`ll do our best to support the scene as well.

21) What about a release date? Do you already have an approximate date?

It will be late 2005, but it would be premature to give an exact date now.

22) What about your future plans? Are you planning an Atlantis game or a strategy game based in the Stargate Universe?

We are certainly looking into other options, but letâs talk about that when Stargate SG1 - The Alliance is finished. Wink

Quote from the oficial Stargate The Alliance Web site Hoped i helped a fan !

when is the stargate alliance game actually gonna come cause I can't find any info on when its coming into stores?And will it be avaible on xbox360?