xisto Community
iGuest

Best Fps Ever! what do you think is the best fps ever?

Best FPSBest Fps Ever!

Loved Tribes, and Delta Force ... Even Wolfenstein was fun at the time it was released

But if  I gotta pick...It's Far Cry - just love the open format.  Go do 'this' and we don't care how you get there or what you use.  Easy way to decide your fav is to ask yourself how many times you've replayed it once you were done.

Far cry - 6 times.  Far Cry 2 is a tad lower...Similar to first, but the storyline is a little repetitive

-reply by Kevin in Vegas

Best FPS Ever! (and the 2nd best too)Best Fps Ever!

Modern Warfare 2. No doubt. Stunning single player campaign. Amazing multiplayer. Awesome graphics. Clear controls. The campaign is a little on the short side, but the multiplayer is where it's at.

2nd best FPS is probably Battlefield Bad Company 2. I got the PS3 exclusive BETA and it's really good. However, it has unrealistic graphics and glitches at times. But it is really addictive.

-reply by Shockwave4Keywords:

This may not seem funny for you guys,but WHY HAVEN'T ANYONE MENTIONED CONDITION ZERO OR CS 1.6 OR CS:S?!

It may not be THE best game ever,since it's not that new and such,but graphics are good,fair variety of weapons and nobody actually mentioned it(until now).Lag depends on your PC.I feel that this isn't any other FPS(my opinion).Just try it and you'll know.

-reply by TeeHee

Best first person shooter I have played is on Xbox360 console, Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 and BlackOpsBut, best first person shooter on the internet for free would be :- Crossfire (great game, and its free.)- Warrock (again a good game, but not as much weapons, and much hackers lol)- Combat Arms EU (Very good game, a lot of features on the game, free as well but for benefits you must purchase).Also Battlefield and CoD, I would play them on Xbox360 or PS3 ;)

Those games are nice but not all,to me the best FPS game is (Opinion)is The Half-Life series,CS:S,MW,MW2,CrYsis 2,Halo,Portaland last but not least The popular Garry's Mod-

reply by testin

I guess I'm very oldskool about FPS... Never been more happy with a FPS game then I played Quake2 :PSimple, yet addictive, just frrag anything that comes along your path. Really love QuakeLive, brought the old FPS back online and for free!!!

That's a tough one :) There are many new first person shooters out there lately and there are a few great one between them like CoD4 and Battelefield BC2. For me however, the best FPS ever is Quake III. It's easy, it's fast paced and even tough the graphics sucks, you can run it on every PC and laptop which makes it an awesome LANparty-game :) .Also not to forget is CS:S, but I like this less because if you're good at it then the only thing you get to do is die.Ow, and if I have to stay in the present, I really like Metro2033. It's creepy and you have to keep focused or you end up like in CS:S :)

COD - MW3 is probably my favourite FPS although in my opinion the BEST ever FPS game is DOOM - it was way ahead of its time when released... and also was a big boost for FPS gaming...

COD - MW3 is probably my favourite FPS although in my opinion the BEST ever FPS game is DOOM - it was way ahead of its time when released... and also was a big boost for FPS gaming...

Are we talking about the original DOOM, or DOOM2?