xisto Community
iGuest

Best Fps Ever! what do you think is the best fps ever?

my vote goes for... America's Army:)(for those of you who are uninformed, its the U.S. Armies official combat simulator...veryyy accurate and good)

Far Cry and Painkiller RUle ...!!Why ??!!Well Far Cry is Fresh inovative great graphics and much morePainkiller is a h*l of a game it is so fun that i go BALISTICWell that's why i love these 2 games!!!

That's a tough one. There are too many out there that I love. It's hard for me two judge them. Too many FPS games fit a very specific mold while others really stray from the pack and distinguish themselves. I'll always love Half-life, Deus Ex and Metroid Prime the most. Not only because of the how fun the combat is but also how emmersive their settings and stories are. FPS games for me are also about placing yourself in situation and then doing what you need to do to stay alive. For multiplayer, I gotta say that I'm a big fan of Unreal Tournament and Goldeneye.

all of those are great...or at least the ones i've played. Honestly I'm still into multi fps with quake 3. So that's my vote. OSP rail only is just darn addictive. I also like unreal tournament and halo. Doom 3 was pretty good for single player, but it was a 1 time play game. Anyways I still play quake 3. Can't wait til quake 4. Hope they leave the rail gun in there.

i am completely in love with battlefield 1942 i friggin love it the realism is amazing plus you get to do all that stuff drive a tank no prob fly a plane no prob drive a battleship no prob you can do it all lol i strongly suggest you guys give it a try it friggin rules

yah, Unreal tourney is good...:P and Doom 3 was good as well... i forget all the games i play like 10 hours a day when i get em, and then move on when the next big game comes out :P:P

my vote goes for...

America's Army:)(for those of you who are uninformed, its the U.S. Armies official combat simulator...veryyy accurate and good)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally agree with you there dude. Just wish my PC could keep up with the system requirements of the game. I am slowly falling behind in that field, and I am begining to get depressed about that....

I don't know... maybe Far Cry or Half-Life 2...Far Cry: Graphics is good, sounds are good, sometimes hard (you can't save game)Half-Life 2: Graphics is good, sounds are good, CS:S is the best thing.... my vote goes for Half-Life 2.

i lied the idea of americas army where you could actuallyu parachute out of a plane into the battlefield or have to gain the skills before you could fight online, but despite this good feature i still feel that gr2 is the best fps i've ever played.

im not sure. there are just too many to choose. Half Life blew me away. Than again, so did Half Life 2. Halo and Halo 2 were amazing as well. And there is Doom, an amazing game i still play.but, i think, my all time favorite. Goldeneye. i mean, its frekain Goldeneye. Thats is the ONLY reason i dont spend all day on Halo 2 or Half Life 2. i cant stop playing it. i still cant figure out why.

I hate to say this but America's Army is way too overrated. I mean, the graphicsa are awesome but the gameplay is just too much. I hated the training the most. Never got medics badge cuz of the lesson lol :P