xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

4GHz Microchip ... PS3 information too

Today in College, The staff had bought some new computers in our class. Those were powered by AMD 64 Bit Processor. I must admit, it was very very fast. And that PC was too cool.. 17'' flat screen, black cabinet... wow! with ATI radeon card. Simply the best!BTW, are there any compatibility issues related to the 64bit processor ?

Today in College, The staff had bought some new computers in our class. Those were powered by AMD 64 Bit Processor. I must admit, it was very very fast. And that PC was too cool.. 17'' flat screen, black cabinet... wow! with ATI radeon card. Simply the best!

Ooooh... you lucky @$@$#@. I've been trying to get my hands on one. I so badly want to try out the 64bit Linux on one. Or even better if I could get hold of a multi-processor board - that'll be worth setting up. I'm still grinding on in the act of setting up a linux cluster and have distributed parallel processing. I'm waiting so anxiously for the day when it'll boot up without a hitch and present me with the power on 6 of 3Ghz CPUs combined into one ;)

Today in College, The staff had bought some new computers in our class. Those were powered by AMD 64 Bit Processor. I must admit, it was very very fast. And that PC was too cool.. 17'' flat screen, black cabinet... wow! with ATI radeon card. Simply the best!

BTW, are there any compatibility issues related to the 64bit processor ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow nice, are they running on the new windows xp pro corp 64-bit edition? If so, how does it run? I'm considering getting a 64 bit processor and running it. Just wanted a first-hand experience before i blow a few hundred dollars ;)