xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JimBeam1405241475

Can't Log In To Cpanel

Recently I was away from home and not able to come to the forums, and so my credits went below the allowed to amount. After making a couple of posts, I was back above 3 credit points and was sent an email saying my account had been un-suspended, and to check my account to see if it was working. It also said if it wasn't working, I should post in here for support. So here I am. Obviously my account isn't working, and I can't log in to cPanel. At first I thought I may have just forgotten my password, so using the password recovery tool I reset my password, but I still can't log in. I then thought it may just be a problem with the cPanel, so I tried logging in to my account through FTP, but I just kept getting the wrong password error still.So is there a problem with my account? Maybe the cPanel password wasn't updated when I changed the forum account password? Or maybe it just takes a little while for it to become active again and I'm just being impatient? Either way, the email sent to me said I should post here if I have any problems, so here you go.I'll keep trying to log in, and if I finally get in before anyone replies I'll report back here so I don't waste anybody's time.

The main Question is : Is your site working? Forget the Cpanel. I will reset that password for you. I feel your site is more important and please confirm whether it is working or not.And if your site is working and you are not able to login to your cpanel then request a password reset at the reqeust hosting forum. Iwill do it for you.Kindly reply asap and drop me a PM