xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ndhill

Subdomain Name Correction NilsC saw this coming.

After a very confusing and comedic (in retrospect) day of trying to figure out why my site at ndhill.astahost.com wouldn't load, I finally figured out why... I don't have a site at ndhill.astahost.com. I miss-spelled my own subdomain in the registration process so the whole time we were trying to figure out this mess, every thing's been working perfectly at ndhilll.astahost.comAnyway, I was wondering if it would be possible to have my subdomain name changed from ndhilll.astahost.com to ndhill.astahost.comI'm sorry for the trouble guys. I suffer from a serious affliction called chronic-newbitis. The symptoms include but are not limited to; hassling tech support reps, losing passwords, not understanding AIM acronyms, and typing without realizing that capls-lock is on, etc.Thanks yet again.-Noel

Damn.. You people really live in this busy world. My script confirms the WEBSITE name twice and still you managed to make this mistake.Please request atthe request hosting section to change your sub-domain name. You wil lose 10 Hosting credits.

Damn.. You people really live in this busy world. My script confirms the WEBSITE name twice and still you managed to make this mistake.

Please request atthe request hosting section to change your sub-domain name. You wil lose 10 Hosting credits.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, I'll do that. Again, I apologise. It really was an honest mistake.