xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
szupie

Hosting Credits And Packages

So... I don't really know the relation between Hosting Credits and the legibility to request for packages. Has it now changed to a requirement of 10/50 Hosting Credits or just 10/50 posts? Or do Hosting Credits only play a part in how long you can idle?

So... I don't really know the relation between Hosting Credits and the legibility to request for packages. Has it now changed to a requirement of 10/50 Hosting Credits or just 10/50 posts? Or do Hosting Credits only play a part in how long you can idle?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right. The legibility for the starter and upgrade packages are 10 and 60 posts (50 additional over the first 10), but Hosting Credits are what keeps your account alive. The amount of Hosting Credits is the exact number of days that you can idle around without sending in a single post on this board. Your account gets de-activated after that and you have to contact the admins and start posting again to get it re-enabled. Make sure your hosting credits are at least around 15 so that you can safely take off for around two weeks if the circumstances do not permit you to be online & post...

;)

Hosting Credits are checked at the time of Signup and Upgrade. If the Hosting credits are sufficient, they are reduced and the account is created/upgraded. Besides that, they also play a role in inactivity limit. Well, the no. of posts is not of much significance after the installation of this new HOSTING CREDITS system.I hope your Questions are cleared. I am closing this Topic.