xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Posting Errors Because Of The New Moderation Rules ..in the HowTos section

HI admins,
Because of the new posting rules that apply to the HowTos & Tutorials Forum, the articles don't become visible before they are accepted. But the post shows up on the 20 New Posts list at the bottom of the page. If you click on the link there before the acceptance happens, what you get is:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

May be you should put up an alternate page for it which says that the tutorial has been submitted and awaiting acceptance. New members might find it quite confusing and perform multiple posts - as it happened with me the first time. As a result there's actually 2 copies of my same post in there.. lol.. ;)

I acutally REMOVE the related HOSTING CREDITS due to the Double posting. But since I dont see you posting for credits.. I m letting you keep it as a BONUS.. or consider it a gift.:PClosing Topic.