xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amkint

My Visitors Increased From 5 To 170 For Free! is it you, google adwords?

yday i had opened a google adwords account and created some keywords and an ad. but i didn't deposit any money..But guess what, my site's unique visitors increased from 5 per day to 170!! and that too for absolutely free... i didn't deposit any money.. i didn't even enter any credit card details or any payment details.I had also opened an account in kanoodle and i got free $25 on kanoodle from some website. i created my ad and that too got activated yday.Advice for guys with new websites and few visitors... TRY THIS OUT!!

How on earth did you manage to set up an Adwords account and run google ads without making payment details and credit card details? Is there a new option for Adwords? Is google giving out bonus advertising credits just for signing up?I've tried adwords before, it's certainly effective in drving traffic to your site, but I ended up paying $15 after 5 days of advertising.

Is it really legal? Maybe it's just a way of getting more business, not finalizing the account. Even so i don't wanna jepardize my Google Adsense account so i won't try it. ;)

Google's fault, maybe they were just running out of ads to display ont hat day and felt like giving you a free plug, maybe they will notice that you notice (Which you have) and will pay to have more of this as its effective

how do you know that the unique visitors were all from the accounts you set up withou depositing money into? Perhaps for some completely random reason, people started flooding to your site. Or maybe one of those normally 5 unique visitors has one of those programs that constantly change their ips so you think you have 170 unique visitors =Pjust something to consider ^_^

okay guys chill!! i just discovered that those clicks came from kanoodle as i had $25 bonus credit.. google didn't give me a single click.