xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Erkad

Ds Online: Your Opinion

Well, I own a DS, and have owned it for almost two weeks now.I have to admit, Single player is excellent, but SUPER MARIO 64 DS does tend to get boring after 60 stars..I honestly can't wait for 2 things on the DS:Animal Crossing DSDS ONLINEIf these two things are disappointing, I'm returning my DS...and if that isn't possible...throwing it off a bridge...So far, there's good games...but not....WOW games...like Halo...I would REALLY want Nintendo to be able to rub their online capabilities in Sony's Face once PSP comes out.I honestly hope that by online, they mean THROUGHOUT THE WORLD....not 500ft...Anyway...I have high hopes for the DS, I just hope they meet them....That's just my two cents...what do you guys think?- Dre

does the nintendo DS ever lag or get choppy in the graphics??? i was reading the specs on those types of systems and then thinking about the games they put out for those and wonder how those systems can render the graphics for those unless the graphics arn't actually that good... care to share?

I got a DS for Christmas, and it's boring now. So, they should put it online if they want to keep selling these things.I just bought Wario Ware Tuesday and I love it. Yet, I don't play it much. I don't want to beat it too fast like the other one. I beat the first Wario Ware in less than 2 hours..But I'm hoping for Mario Kart to be online and Metroid. That'd be awesome..So would Animal Crossing online. When's that game coming out?DS online sounds good to me, if they do it. I'm sure Nintendo would gain money from it.

i really hope the DS does go online even though i'm quite unlikely to ever use it because of the lack of wireless hotspots near where i live but if the DS online became more avaible by hooking up to a computer or something i would definetly use it a lot more and some od the games that are going to be released for the DS would work really well if they went online

The DS doesn't have a TCP/IP stack in its wireless, so in order for games to go online, theyd have to implement that. Not saying it won't happen, but when they say 802.11b wireless, they mean the 802.11b frequency, not that out of the box it can communicate w/ an 802.11b router. In case you didn't know, the only way it could go online is if you had a Wi-fi router in range that was connected to the internet(which would probably be broadband).

Man i'v see the ds a couple of times and held it once i saw the menu and it looks so slim. I mean it's cool how it asks GBA/DS/PHOTOCHAT and i can talk to my friend next door when we get it it will be crazy just thinking about it gets me exited and the hole idea of the duel screens, stereo, touch screen, the smallest cartridge i'v ever seen!, photochat, wireless connection, microphone and the up comeing wi-fi connection to the internet it will be just amazing :)

DS home page