xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ndhill

My Online Portfolio (image Heavy) Any advice for maintaining a portfolio?

Wow, great site! Nice buttons and banner, and the art on it is great too! Just two comments.1 – all pages are now ‘untitled document’ it doesnt look really professional2 – times new roman? Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Sorry, i hate it, i guess i’m just a fontaholic... that’s just two comments on a whole site, i bet i’d have more ;) btw: my name is friso, not frisco. It’s dutch, it’s my real name, and i didnt have any inspiration for a cool nickname like for example ndhill! That’s a great nickname ;)

cryptonx: Thanks. I've never been too worried about monitor resolutions. There was a time when others who also had art sites would really try to impress on you the importance of comfortable viewing on small resolutions but now people viewing at such small resolutions are becoming increasingly rare. I always figured that if my target audience is interested in digital art and computer imaging, than they'd probably use monitors with at least 1024 by 768 resolutions. I know I personally don't like things scaled down dramatically when I'm viewing someone else's art online, so I try to create a better experience for those users.-=Wrighty=-: Thanks man.hasan: Thanks. I do post there occasionally. Most of those guys there are insanely skilled and very humbling. A few of my favorites are Francis Tsai, Craig Mullins, Feng Zhu, but there are to many awesome people over there for me to possibly remember.