xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan1405241476

Error

i get a computerhelp.info.tm cannot be found when i try to goto my website and the ip address just gives me the main Xisto page, i just noticed this and was woundering if it might be due to the fact that my account was upgraded or something?

i get a computerhelp.info.tm cannot be found when i try to goto my website and the ip address just gives me the main Xisto page, i just noticed this and was woundering if it might be due to the fact that my account was upgraded or something?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that can be the reason!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think its up i can reach it.

IT seems like a cool place can you explain it to me futher i dont have the time right now to browse thro it....

It's working. Anytime you make a change or upgrade. Give the system some time to fisnish the upgrade before you post a question. Upgrading your account mean a restart to the services so it's not instant it may be a lag. (just like when you update your site and your features) ;)*** POST CLOSED ***