xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dissipate

Anyone Old Enough To Have Played - WarCraft I, C&C I & Dune I ?

these games - the first warcraft, the first C&C and the first dune?  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL dissipate,

ALthough I didn't play those first editions, I will admit to owning one of the first dungeons and dragons sets made. It was a small box with three photocopied little booklets inside. The rules had many holes and gaps and left most up to the imagination of those who played.

My mate purchased the first set of Teenage Mutant Nijna Turtles (before the cartoon came out!) and recntly sold it for a small mint!

cheers

hashbang

these games - the first warcraft, the first C&C and the first dune?  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did - all three of them. Back in my home in india i probably still have the original boxpacks of warcraft 1 & c&c .... who in his right frame of mind would ever throw 'em away ?? i think i also have the first versions of Zork, Hero's Quest/Police Quest/Kings Quest & Space Quest from Sierra... ;)

I have played the original Dune and even Dune 2 [there was a sequel, right?]. It was a very wierd game. I have played it recently on DOS but I may have deleted it cause I got bored of it. ;) I haven't played the original warcraft but I've been playing the games in the series since Warcraft 2.

Red Alert was the game that got me hooked on gaming, fond memories, and was my first game I owned so while I was around I didn't play them till a couple years down the road. As much as videogames have caused me to slack off over the years I think Red Alert's still gotten me into far more trouble then any other game lol. ;)

the first warcraft i played .. i hate the warcraft wolrd . . so I simply deleted the gamefirst C&C game, my favorite STRATEGY series ever ... since C&C to Generals and btw there's an Upcoming title based on the RED ALERT SERIES using the GENERALS 3D engine , should be called Red Alert 3I never liked DUNE , I played the Emperors thing and I also didnt like much

I remember the first warcraft well. I remember getting detention because me and freind tried using the school's little mac-lab network to play eachother and the teachers were horrified by the violence and the bloody little corpses... Heh heh. Good times.

hashbang: ooo first D&D. darn i should go dig up all my stuff and see if there're any old toys lying around that could be worth some :Phey dune was cool! it wasn't weird!! lol. the most recent dune is dune 2000 if i remember right. try it!10mins no rush lol. oh boy my friend ALWAYS had to rush me in 10-15 mins. ugh. i'm happily building my buildings and expanding and SUDDENLY two armies of tanks come and destroy everything! arhghghgh!!!

i played the first warcraft. it was quite fun, i stuck with the series when it got to number 2. number 2 was loads of fun for months it seemed, then i switched over to my friends copy of starcraft, which i found better. when it got to number 3 my computer was not good enough to play it, so sadly my warcraft time ended with 2.

I have played the first warcraft. It has not much features and its graphics is crappy these days (I do understand why...).I have played C&C Red Alert on PS1. I don't like C&Cs, I don't know why, but I don't like it.

Sigh... I remember when they all came out. I can remember playing alot warcraft and Diablo. Also I remember play wolfenstien when it frist came out. Thinking about old games makes me feel old.......