xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spacewaste1405241471

Affiliate Programs? Whats the best...?

Survey affiliate programs don't make very much money, but if you want to be paid per click then I would probably go with adsense. Although the amount of money you get per click is dependent on the content of your site since adsense is contextual advertising. What is your site about?

Thanks, its only a very quick site, i'll add some proper content later. Anyway, after loooking at your site I think you need to figure out what your demographic is (age, gender, etc). Do 2 or 3 surveys and then add some affiliate links targeted to your users, otherwise you probably won't make much money, the average banner has a very low clickthrough rate and an even lower conversion rate.

Well...The clicking issue isn't a big thing...Because my community is goign to be composed principaly of people I know, from my school, in the area...So they wouldn't mind clicking each banner once a day or twice...But meh...I know there ages are from 14-18 if thats any help

sure, that's what i'm using! Try out fastclick.com or clicksor.com!These are really good programs, but just started a few weeks ago so I don't know if they pay out. But I think they do! The minium is like 20$ by Clicksor cause they changed on Feb. 1 from 50 to 20. And also Paypal payments are usually much faster.