xisto Community
infozone

Servers For Gmail ? POP3 and SMTP

lol, wow! thanks! I've actually been wondering that myself lol, but i've never really took the time to ask like infozone (and welcome to the board info)

You know, Google also offers a special autoconfiguration utility that you can download and it will make the necessary configurations to your e-mail client (currently only available for Microsoft Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook 2002 or older). Which, might I add, works well if you are using a school computer, since it is only 54.1 KB and most schools support Microsoft. *Shivers* For a complete list of mail client configurations, you can visit https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7126229?rd=2&visit_id=0-636159185886412439-3485939605 [You need to login though.]

vladimir but when you configure Pop access in gmail, you can choose to keep your mails in inbox folder, then you don't have to delete mails from gmail.

Just go to gmail account:

Go to Settings / Forwarding and POP / and find under POP download 2. When messages are accessed with POP and choose keep Gmail's copy in the inbox.

With this option the messages from gmail they are not deleted.

Greets

Deivid

server for Craigslist

Servers For Gmail ?

I try to use craigslist but can't send (somthing about pop3) My computer is setup in Outlook Express. Can I change it to gmail so I can use it on craigslist?

-question by Jaye