xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NilsC

Print Screen Utility For Xp Im looking for software

I used a printscreen utility in w98 and 95 to print screenshots directly to the laserjet of fax / pdf writer. In XP the printscreen button works but you have the extra step of pasting it into a document before you print. ;)What I'm looking for is a similar utility that can be setup on XP home and Pro, Hit the print screen button and the printers dialog box pops up.I have looked at a few and they are OK for advanced users that need the capability to edit or save the printscreen as an image and so on.I did a google search and came up with a few otions but not what I wanted... If it's FREE, then that is a +. ;)Thank YouNils

When you have to retrain people on how to login on monday morning, there is no issue with me teaching them that or have a small utility running at all times.I personally don't use it, but I don't feel like explaining the 5 steps every time. ;)Thanks anyway.Nils

You can try PrintKey Pro from http://www.warecentral.com/ . It's a NO-NAG Shareware with no EXPIRATION and has the Direct Printing feature.
hasan --> you should give it a shot. Much simpler and quicker than your 5 step process, which frankly I got very tired of. This is just one click + plus it allows you to selectively capture any part of the screen. So NO NEED to go do some CCP (cut, copy, paste) in paint later on AND it saves your picture in any format you want, directly. Did I say Direct Printing --> I guess I did. It does that do ;)
Have fun.