xisto Community
jwcgator

A Little SQL Help Needed please

I try to edit the welcome paragraph on my MB http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and this is the error that I get
Warning: fopen(welcome.inc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jwcgator/public_html/cpanel.php on line 90

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jwcgator/public_html/cpanel.php on line 91

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jwcgator/public_html/cpanel.php on line 92

help?

Are you closing all instances that you open or do you leave the connections open?

Error: Failed to connect to database host: localhostPossible Solution: Check if the database host name, user name and password are defined correctly in the config.inc.php file.
MySQL says: Too many connections

Is what I get looking at your site

Nils

I try to edit the welcome paragraph on my MB http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and this is the error that I get

Warning: fopen(welcome.inc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jwcgator/public_html/cpanel.php on line 90

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jwcgator/public_html/cpanel.php on line 91

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jwcgator/public_html/cpanel.php on line 92

help?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if you have fixed this or not, but fixing it is relatively easy. You permissions for cpanel.php are not set properly. You should be able to change them via the cPanel or an FTP client. Simply edit the permissions to where it is executable by all. I'm not sure what permission number that is, but that's how you fix it. If you do that, the other's should be corrected as well.